Sunday 11 May 2014

As Indrahar Pass so is Waru Pass

As Indrahar Pass so is Waru Pass 

 

This is not about the height or difficulty level of Mountain Pass....it's more than that!
I got up early by 3:30 am to get ready for my third High Mountain but first long duration and length hike with all ration and cooking stuff on backpack. Left home around 5:40 am and was at Dramman around 06:15 am and the good thing was like election campaign days and marriage functions for all taxis were engaged so I'd to kill myself at Dramman for almost 2 hours and finally at 8:30 am got the lift up to Kandwari....I remember my first high mountain hike of Indrahar Pass in Dhauladhar Mountain Range..during my first climb and stay in Indrahar Jot the feeling I had was just like a child has once he/she sits on the shoulders of parents and seeing the views around that are generally barred owing to once height and age!
Pir Panjal Range and ManiMahesh Kailash Peak Chamba

Read Here...........